Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Isaac Peter

On November 19th at 8:02 am we welcomed Isaac into our lives. Weighing in at 7lbs 2oz and 20 inches long. He is the best baby, hardly makes any noise what so ever and has cried a total of 5 times in week. He is very cuddly which we love since Gabby had no intrested in being cuddled. He is very spoiled, between mom, dad, and grandma he is always being held. I will post more pictures later.


















7 comments:

Jess said...

He is SO beautiful Danielle! Congratulations on your precious little angel baby! :)

Anonymous said...

He is beautiful. Congratulations Danielle! And welcome Baby Pea Isaac.

Chell said...

Aww what a handsome little one!! Congrats.

Photo's by Shan said...

Gorgeous! They turned out so cute! Email me when you are ready to play again. LOL

Margaret said...

Congrats Danielle! He is so precious! I am so happy for you! Great shots!

Momma Dil said...

Congratulations, he's such a cutie!

Teresa said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Those are so priceless. You are getting so good. I am jealous of your talent.