Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Senior Pictures

Sorry it took so long to get these up but here you go. This is just a few of what I have finished. I am almost done processing these.































4 comments:

Margaret said...

She's a beautiful girl. You have a lot of great poses here, and I love your locations. Where did you do these?

Danielle said...

Thanks Margaret, I did some on 25th street in Ogden and the others up Ogden canyon. The ones with the leaves were on a trail I really like in the fall that's right before you get to the dam and the ones in the grass are on the side of the road next to pineview dam.

Unknown said...

Danielle I think you could really go for it. They are wonderful!!
Terrific shots!!! I like them all!
Love ya
dana

Teresa said...

Danielle I am so impressed with your photos. You are getting really good. I am jealous. I'm glad to be able to say I knew you when.