Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. I just took a break for awhile to rejuvinate myself. I am finding that POTD takes a lot of time and I was neglecting my family. I really wanted to take these pictures for dd's birthday but it just never worked out. I was in the mood, feeling good and found that the light was looking good so I did these today. I did have a hard time with the back ground but got some tips from stacey that I tried and seemed to work. I'm feeling pretty good about these picks but would like some cc please. Don't be afraid to hit me with harsh criticism if you feel so inclined. I really want to improve. I took these in my kitchen using only the light coming in from the window. Shot with my 50mm f/1.8 Iso 800 ss 250 f 2.0. For processing I did some screen layers to get the background white and erased as I went along at 18% opacity (thanks Stacey anna for the tip). Thanks for looking and the cc.


Monday, February 25, 2008
TWO Birthday Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
I think these turned out really good!
These are cute!!! Glad to see you posting again!
Cari
My dd is turning 2 this summer. i will have to try those types of pictures for her.. they are very nice.
Very great photos!
You got nice focus and color here!
On my screen, they are a tad hot and her skin looks a bit orange. But...really cute poses and that's only because you asked for the HHCC;)
these are so cuTE!
glad you are posting!
tara
Very cute, I think they came out really nice!
I've missed you. I think the blue is so cute in these!
Really cute! Shei s a little doll. I love the tutu and jean jacket idea. the photos themselves seem a little bright? Almost glowing in places?
What a cutie. She looks like she had fun.
Awww too cute! Love that blue tutu!
First...she is so great and I think you got REALLY fun expressions, and that is hard to do with kids. BOY IS IT EVER!
To me, they look over processed and that gives her skin an orangy tone. Do you mind me asking what they looked like before...with the background?
The only cc I would give has already been said. Sometimes, my pping just makes a slightly overexposed picture REALLY overexposed and colors (skin especially) get wonky and I have to backtrack. I really, really, like the poses. The tutu and the jacket together are great!!!
I'm not much help on the CC, but I like the tutu a lot! I've got some material to make a few...now I just need to do it!
Very cute... I love the blue tutu with the denim jacket!
Great job! I love the high key look of these!
These are so cute! I really love the blue here, it pops.
I LOVE the color of her tutu. .I have that color, but havnt made it yet.. im slacking. tfs. toni
Way cute!
Post a Comment