Monday, February 11, 2008

LOVE

So this weeks theme is LOVE. My first and most important love has to be my family. I know I had already posted pictures of DD and DH painting together but I came home and this is what I found. DH had taken one of his shirts and put it on DD to keep her clean. Well the sleeves were too long so he cut them of and placed them on their heads like a head band. It was so funny I had to grab my camera. It just reminds me of how much I love my family and how happy they make me. I can't imagine life without them. For my conversion I tried Jordans technique that she posted on two peas a while back. Feedback on that would be great. Thanks for looking and all your cc.


SS 1/100 F/1.8 ISO 400 Shutter priority - custom WB - Flashed turned all the way down



SS 1/125 F/1.8 ISO 400 Shutter priority - custom WB - Flashed turned all the way down


SS 1/100 F/1.8 ISO 400 Flash used - Shutter priority . Used Michelle Pearsons Creamy action and added a grunge boarder.
This was a picture I did while playing appature. I love the way she is playing with the phone. Seriously she knows how to use it. She's only two but she can make phone calls. Way to smart.



SS 1/100 F/1.8 ISO 800 - Apeture priority - Custom WB - Flash Fired turned all the way down. Used Michelle Pearsons Golden Sepia added a grunge borded and texture.
I love this picture even though it's blurry. I'm really working on getting great focus. I really have a long way to go.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that last photo and what you did on it!!
Cari

For Over 29 Years... said...

Love the pics. I was thinking about you today and wondering if everything was going okay with grandma.

Ginnie said...

I love the relationship and interaction you caught in the first two images.

Val said...

Cute! Love that last photo

cherie said...

great photos and edits too !

Kari said...

Love em! They're really photojournalistic, very cool!

Lauren Hartman said...

Your husband sounds like such a fun guy to do that, the hat sleeves is too cute. Glad you were able to capture the moment!

Amy said...

These are all so sweet! Love the one of your dd smiling at your dh, it's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the relationship it shows between the two and so cute that she can make calls.

Mandy said...

I love the last photo. Awesome vintage effect on that one.

Bobbi said...

Great pics. I love the processing o the last one but they are all great.

Mom2Drew said...

Focus takes time to get so give yourself permission to practice;) I love how they are interacting!

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet!
love all of these!
tara

mamawest777 said...

Love it!!! What a great dad!!!

lcp said...

You captured a really sweet moment! What an awesome dad. I love your dd's expression in the 2nd one.

Tera Fraley said...

That is too sweet!! I love the focus in the third one, and that last one is awesome!!

Tera Fraley said...

That is too sweet!! I love the focus in the third one, and that last one is awesome!!

Becky said...

Love the way she's looking at daddy in the second picture.

Melissa said...

What sweet memories you will have!! I love in the second one how your DD is looking at daddy - great interaction caught there!

Kelly said...

What fun they seemed to have. Love the last photo.

Kelly