Friday, February 8, 2008

Self portrait with new camera

So I played today and took a self portrait. I really truely hate having my picture taken but I have to say that I really like this one. So I thought I would share. No I'm not on theme but you have to give me props for trying a self portrait. And I have to say Thanks to jess for the suggestions on exposure and white balance. I can so see the difference. Well off to a suprise birthday party. Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for the cc.


20 comments:

Unknown said...

I think its a great self portrait! You have beautiful eyes! tfs.

Chell said...

Oh good job.

Sharon said...

What a great photo! You are very pretty.

Becky said...

Very nice! I love your hair!

Margaret said...

Love it, Danielle! I saw it earlier in your avatar. It's a wonderful shot!

Mom2Drew said...

Your hair is awesome, can I copy you?

Yvonne said...

Great portrait! I love the color of it!

Kari said...

Nice job! Have fun at the party!

Anonymous said...

I noticed your avatar right away. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job! Congrats on the new camera!
cari

HeyLady said...

That's a great self portrait. I did one today also!

laurie

Amy said...

That's a great self-portrait! I love your hair!

Stacey said...

This is great!

Celeste said...

Hey - I ran across your blog from Two Peas -- I saw you are from UTAH -- I am also...just wanted to say hello -- it'd be fun to get to know you - I also just got the XTi. Still learning it -- you can PM me at celestegrover@yahoo.com -- I hope to hear from you! Thanks. Have a great night! AND NO MORE SNOW!!! LOL :)

Kelly said...

Very nice, I love your hairstyle as well.

mamawest777 said...

excellent job!! Love your eyes, btw!

amazing grace said...

fun self portrait! i noticed it in your avatar on 2peas---CUTE!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Danielle! That's beautiful! Definately did a great job, I think the color is perfect.

Mandy said...

What a great self portrait of your new buddy and a really gorgeous one of you. I just love your hair color so much!

April said...

that's a great self portrait..good job! you're gorgeous