Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Apeture - Flower

So I finally got XTI today and here is the first picture I took. I'm really excited I just haven't had much time to play. This is sooc I shot using one of the program modes flower. So I won't put any of the settings down. I did use the flash as there wasn't much light but I am happy with the image. It's going to take a while to get used to this new camera. Love it though.

16 comments:

Ginnie said...

Congrats on the XTi!

It's nice to see a shot of flowers for a change instead of snow ;)

Chell said...

Very pretty. Good job. Enjoy that new camera!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful...have fun with your new toy!
cari

For Over 29 Years... said...

Yeah! You got it. Now take out that manual and learn all about it. Good shot for the first one.

Margaret said...

I am so happy that you got your new camera! Yea for you! Nice flower shot, too! Enjoy your camera! Can't wait to see more shots!

Merilee said...

Yeah! It is always fun to get a new camera. I want a new one too. Looks good SOOC.

EffieMay said...

enjoy your new camera..isn't it fun! great first photo!

Amy said...

Congrats on the new camera, how exciting! Very nice first photo!

C said...

awesome :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful colors. I am so glad you got your new camera. I hope you enjoy it.

Kristi said...

Congrats on the new camera!!! The xti is an awesome camera!!! Have fun playing!!! And keep posting :)

mamawest777 said...

You are going to love your camera!! And 2ps will teach you so much if you will dig through the MB and archives! Great first shot!

Becky said...

Enjoy your new camera...and your pretty flowers.

Val said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yay congrats on the new camera. Love the focus and color enjoy

Liz said...

Have fun with your new toy! Looks like you are already off to a great start.